Are you a true leader with a strong drive? Do you have high attention to detail? Do you enjoy being an agile and integral part of a startup company? Then you might the one we’re looking for!
RSVLTS is looking for a Project Manager who will help our fast-growing apparel brand with project management execution for the Creative team. This person will manage all aspects of a project, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget on the Creative team. The Creative Project Manager will set priorities, allocate tasks, and coordinate project staff to meet project targets and milestones.
So, what would your day look like?
- Leading the marketing and design team to create product launch plans
- Coordinating timelines, status meetings, and tasks for the marketing team
- Monitor, manage, and updates statuses for projects via ASANA
- Acts as liaison between Creative, Production and Marketing departments ensure business and timeline alignment
- Photoshoot involvement-Set up and coordinate models for shoots, invoicing, order props for photoshoots, timelines, and making sure everyone is on track and samples are sent on time
- Creating shot list and creative briefs
- Build a system to coordinate and track samples for photos for the production team
What you bring to the table:
- College degree or 3-5 years’ project management working with design, advertising and/or marketing teams required.
- Agency/Media/Production experience preferred.
- Creative experience required
- Marketing agency experience preferred
- Project management software experience such ASANA, Basecamp, Monday.com, etc.
- Ability to meet deadline, work with tight schedules and manage multiple priorities under minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneous
What we bring to the table
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits, including flexible vacation, health care, dental, vision, 401K
- A fast-paced, but casual and fun work environment with a group of smart, determined, cool-as-hell people
- Autonomy. If you want to do something fun, do it.
- You’ll be positioned as a key member of a fast-growing start up
- We have a TMNT arcade game, sometimes we watch stuff like Star Wars or The Sandlot while we work, and we have a lifetime supply of Big League Chew in the office
There’s a serious demand for fun clothing based on sports and pop culture. The issue is that most of the apparel in this realm is unlicense, leading to low production quality. RSVLTS, founded in Hoboken, New Jersey, by two Seton Hall alumni, turned a crushing cease and desist from a major movie studio into a licensing partnership. That one partnership was then spun into partnerships with all major movie studios, the WWE, MLBPA, Bob Ross Estate, and more. If you can think of it, we probably have it. Combining officially licensed designs with high-quality clothing, we’ve created a uniquely rad concept that our rabid, growing fanbase can’t buy up fast enough. And we’re named after Teddy Roosevelt