Are you a true leader with a strong drive? Do you have high attention to detail? Do you enjoy being an agile and integral part of a startup company? Then you might the one we’re looking for!
RSVLTS is looking for a Project Manager who will help our fast-growing apparel brand with project management execution for the Production team. This position will collaborate with cross functional teams such as Creative, Development and Production to make sure projects are delivered in a timely manner.
So, what would your day look like?
- Manage the production schedules of all creative projects across channels and ensure that the proper processes are adhered to and deliverable timelines are met.
- Ensure tasks have clear objectives, ownership, timelines, clearly defined deliverables
- Follow up with timelines and milestones
- Cross check creative assets and development assets are identical and ensure they are updated as needed
- Predict resources needed to accomplish project objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Manage the creative queue, adjusting priorities according to the needs of the launch dates
- Create processes for inefficiencies
- Communicate timelines by week for the teams
- Utilize project management tool like Asana, production methodologies, and leadership level dialogue to maintain tight schedules and high standards of quality.
- Constant cross channel communication across multiple teams.
- Exceptional product knowledge especially licensed properties and deep understanding of the production processes involved
What you bring to the table:
- College degree or 3-5 years’ project management experience required
- ASANA or other project management tools experience
- Franchise or multi-unit experience preferred.
- Industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize projects and multitask
- Creative thinker
What we bring to the table
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits, including unlimited PTO, health care, dental, vision, 401K
- A fast-paced, but casual and fun work environment with a group of smart, determined, cool-as-hell people
- You’ll be positioned as a key member of a fast-growing start up
- We have a TMNT arcade game, sometimes we watch stuff like Star Wars or The Sandlot while we work, and we have a lifetime supply of Big League Chew in the office
There’s a serious demand for fun clothing based on sports and pop culture. The issue is that most of the apparel in this realm is unlicensed, leading to low production quality. RSVLTS, founded in Hoboken, New Jersey, turned a crushing cease and desist from a major movie studio into a licensing partnership. That one partnership was then spun into partnerships with all major movie studios, the WWE, MLBPA, Bob Ross Estate, and more. If you can think of it, we probably have it. Combining officially licensed designs with high-quality clothing, we’ve created a uniquely rad concept that our rabid, growing fanbase can’t buy up fast enough. And we’re named after Teddy Roosevelt, which is pretty badass