Teambuilder is the first of its kind predictive workforce management platform for health systems and large physician enterprises. Years under development and PE backed, Teambuilder has a strong pipeline and industry leading consulting/implementation partners.
Teambuilder is looking for an account executive to join our team. This person will actively seek out and engage prospective customers to sell our software platform. This is a full lifecycle position that will cover pre-sales, sales and post implementation account management and support. This is a remote position that may require travel nationwide as requested by clients.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hungry for customer acquisition, and passionate about contributing to top-line revenue growth.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell Teambuilder’s software – Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Develop and foster relationships – Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Meet and exceed targets – Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition.
- Track progress and results – Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
- Research and understand target market – Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and Teambuilder’s overall market opportunity.
- 5-7 years experience of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior software or technology experience preferred
- Healthcare provider experience a plus
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
- Familiarity with CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite
Teambuilder benefits include
Competitive compensation, paid time off, medical and dental insurance, 401(k) and participation in the Teambuilder employee equity plan
Powered by JazzHR
Sales and Business Development
IT Services and IT Consulting