Teambuilder is the first of its kind predictive workforce management platform for health systems and large physician enterprises. Years under development and PE backed, Teambuilder has a strong pipeline and partnerships with leading consulting firms.
Teambuilder is looking for a Sales Leader to join our team in a remote role. The Sales Leader is responsible for leading sales nationwide through both existing relationships and creating new opportunities. In addition to leading the sales cycle, the Sales Leader is responsible for developing the department, setting goals, understanding the importance of building and maintaining relationships, overseeing the budget, motivating the team, and projecting an environment of continuous learning.
Leading by example the ideal candidate will provide coaching and leadership to those on the sales team. This role will motivate and guide the team towards reaching all sales goals. He/she will assign territories, report to senior leadership on achievements, and mentor the junior sales team members. This person will also display tremendous leadership experience, strong customer service skills, and proven negotiating skills. The sales leader will report directly to the Teambuilder CEO.
The position is remote however may require client travel consistent with other Sales Leader positions in healthcare technology.
- Strategize and project – Plan, project, and strategize team headcount and budget. Nurture and develop existing leads, identify new clients, estimate future sales, and understand the profits and objectives. Capture the needs of the customer to qualify sales leads and efforts. Work closely with marketing on messaging and target marketing
- Lead and manage – Recruit, hire, and educate the sales department on an ongoing basis. Establish sales territories and quotas while evaluating performance of local and regional sales managers. This is an active sales position directly leading sales efforts for all accounts and building from a team of 1-2 to 5-6 by 2023.
- Maintain customer focus – Work with the team to evaluate new customer goals and assist with identifying solutions that will meet their need. Handle any complaints from the customer, employee disagreements and any other problems that may affect the sales operations.
- An impeccable communicator
- Able to thrive in a role of one and as a team leader
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to lead and collaborate with industry channel partners (preferred consulting implementation partners)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration preferred
- Five years of direct sales experience required
- Experience with healthcare providers and/or services a plus
- Previous software technology sales experience required
- Technical understanding CRM systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- US Residence and work visa required
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with years of experience
- Base + Bonus/Commission + Teambuilder Equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k)
Sales and Business Development
IT Services and IT Consulting