Who We Are:
We are a fully remote Amazon brand consulting agency. Our service delivery model is that of a consultant (Done With You), not a service provider (Done For You). We value hard work, speed, over-delivery, trust, and honesty. We are growing rapidly, currently with a team of 6 people, with 25+ clients (all 7 figures).
Must have a minimum of three years of experience in the Amazon FBA field. Candidates without 3+ years of experience with Amazon Seller Central and brand management will not be considered.
We are looking for a client success manager who likes strategizing with clients and seeing their business grow, is hard working, loves and knows how to overcome complex challenges, got strong attention to detail, and is technologically savvy. On the Amazon side, we are looking for someone with real experience in the following areas:
- Researching and developing new products and variations to expand the brand’s product line.
- Proficient in Amazon PPC and strongly understands launching products in the Amazon ecosystem.
- Expanding brands into new Amazon marketplaces, predominantly in Canada, the UK, and the EU, with a possible extension to Japan.
You don’t have to be an expert in all of these areas, but you need to have knowledge of and experience with them. We have a training program to add to your experience and knowledge to help you become a rockstar.
What you Will Do:
You will help 7-figure Amazon FBA Sellers increase their profits and revenues while streamlining their operations. Assist clients in reaching their goals – whether it’s exiting their business or scaling and making it more automated with a solid team and systems.
- Learn our Amazon business consulting system and program
- Meet with clients weekly
- Follow our guides and training to plan out a path for growth and success for clients and motivate the clients to execute and complete projects and tasks
- Keep the client on track for success: Track progression, provide feedback and insight in areas where the clients look to be struggling, and revise the clients’ success timeline as needed.
- Provide insight and ideas for increasing client retention and reducing client churn.
- Look at the processes you are given and contribute to process improvements
- Contribute to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) creation
- Attend weekly team meetings (mandatory)
What You Bring:
- Proven experience in Amazon marketplace management, product launch, and Amazon PPC is essential.
- In-depth understanding of Amazon’s algorithms, product listing strategies, and ranking tactics.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a focus on client success.
- Expert-level knowledge of Amazon Seller Central and Amazon brand growth strategies
- Knowledgeable in Google Sheets and formulas.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to constantly prepare and update the plan of action of the client’s projects to give them better clarity.
- Organized and knows how to prioritize: Organization and priority setting will be expected. You will need to show that you can handle multiple client meetings and requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Warm, friendly, and fun: you know how to connect with the clients and team; you have a friendly and positive attitude towards your work and co-workers. Having a good sense of humor and being approachable are important.
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Amazon FBA
Perks About the Opportunity:
- Full-Time Remote Position
- Hours overlap with U.S. EST / EDT
- Enjoys client interaction
- Remote with reliable internet
- Friendly, willing to learn, and a team player
- Preferably worked with 8 figure Native Amazon brands/stores
- Competitive Salary