About the job
Grayson HR is currently seeking a Global Recruiter to build strategic business development processes and manages the unique challenges and opportunities working within an international context. This is a part-time, contract position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a partner to clients, understand global hiring needs, and build effective proactive sourcing strategies.
- Conducts full life-cycle recruitment for regular and proposal openings with locations in Europe, Dubai, China, and the US.
- Provide creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, internal/external networks). Understand how to apply effective recruiting practices to passive and active candidates to expand the pipeline; profile candidates based on skills, fit, and motivation to support retention objectives.
- Develop and own the recruitment strategy, sourcing, techniques, and prescreens.
- Working independently with initiative to manage high volume and sensitive workflow may structure the work of staff members.
- Interact with key stakeholders and follow up on requests promptly and efficiently.
- Working knowledge of relevant software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn Recruiter
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Social Science, or related field, and ten (10) plus years of relevant experience with at least five (5) years experience with life cycle recruitment.
- Or MS/MA/MBA with five (5) to seven (7) years of relevant experience with at least five years’ experience with life-cycle recruitment.
- Recruiting for tech startups is a plus
- Healthcare recruiting experience is a plus
- Fluency in Spanish, French, or Mandarin is highly desired.