We are looking for a well-organized, self-motivated assistant to help manage our Lead Database and create the necessary lead and marketing metrics for our company. This team member will also help our buyer’s agents set up showings for properties and create property tours.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Update all Lead Referral Systems (Homelight, Upnest, etc) each week based on our lead conversion status for each lead
- Perform database updates such as assigning action plans, updating tags, creating buyer searches & market updates
- Notify leads and agents when a new listing matches a lead’s search criteria
- Creating Client Files for our clients upon close of escrow
- File Showing Disclosures for properties on Dropbox
- Summarize monthly metrics for Team Leaders to review
- Logging Certification Hours for licensing and other tests
- Scheduling Property Buyer Tours using the MLS
- Preparing Tour Guides using Cloud CMA
- Preparing and signing for Property Showing Disclosures
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, notably Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Adobe PDF
- Experience using a CRM system such as CINC, Sierra Interactive, Boomtown, Chime, or KVCore
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Takes initiative and has the ability to actively problem-solve
- Has excellent multitasking skills
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work effort
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has a positive attitude
- Has good work ethic
If you are extremely organized with a can-do positive attitude then this is the perfect job for you! Come join our fast-paced culture where you can demonstrate your multitasking skills.
Join the Tuscana Properties Team!
THE JAMISON TEAM
The Jamison Team was formed by Sandy Jamison in 2008 after negative experiences working in a large brokerages. Sandy felt it was important to make sure she could provide the high level of services and programs that mattered to her clients. The Jamison Team is geared towards helping people buy and sell their home smoothly and hassle free. The Jamison Team has helped hundreds of families from ages 18-93 with real estate transactions. Bob and Sandy are eager to please and to find a solution to every challenge. Sandy is highly acclaimed with numerous awards and credentials including “Realtor of the Year” by the Santa Clara County Association of Realtors, “Woman of Distinction” award by the National Association of Women Business Owners, and made the “Top 100 Women of Influence” list by the Silicon Valley Business Journal. The Jamison Team has been featured on KSFO, KGO, KCBS, KNBR, KNTV, KTVU, Fox, Mercury News, and many other publications and news media.