Pineapple Product is a fully remote, fast-growing health and beauty company that sells direct-to-consumer products online. Pineapple is a health supplement company partnering with MD spokespeople to create brands aimed at supporting the health of Americans aged 65+. Pineapple Product is a parent company of multiple health and beauty brands. Here is a link to our new website for our parent company: https://pineapple.co/ and https://revivalpointlabs.com/ , one of our most popular brands.
We doubled sales in 2020 and are set to increase sales by 3X in 2021. We’re committed to bringing new, innovative products to the market combined with amazing spokespeople who champion natural health and help Americans navigate the sea of conflicting and confusing health info online.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
- Work from home – or anywhere in North America!
- Get paid a competitive salary
- Work with a team of top performers
- Get access to $25K in top educational marketing content and certifications
- Health insurance plans and company contribution
WHERE YOU COME IN
Our company is growing fast toward $100M revenue with goals of $500M in revenue and beyond in the near future. Our entire business is digital, direct-to-consumer e-commerce. We need a skilled and capable Talent Acquisition professional to continue to build and develop our talent strategies while our business scales rapidly!
Reporting to COO and responsible for managing the sourcing of talent for a fast-growing supplement company. This is a senior hands-on position for a professional with 5+ years of experience and demonstrated skills in attracting sourcing, and onboarding talent.
- Create job placement strategy an all-remote company
- Analyze company hiring needs, current and future
- Use data / metrics to continuously measure and improve processes
- Establish systems/process for optimal hiring and communication
- Work with hiring managers on hiring needs
- Canvas and recruit candidates on LinkedIn
- Manage ATS (SmartRecruiter)
- Manage company LinkedIn for hiring purposes
- Oversee company website content for hiring purposes
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- 3+ years source and recruiting on LinkedIn
- Self-starting attitude
- Knowledge of ATS
- BONUS: HR experience
- BONUS: Experience recruiting tech talent
Join our passionate and growing team of top performers who are at the top of their game, yet reject being chained to a desk. Be rewarded for the quality of the work you deliver instead of the number of hours you clock in front of a computer screen or in an office.